Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm thankful #6

Countdown: 1 more day!!!
(I'm leaving tonight, but I won't be home until tomorrow afternoon)

Today I am thankful for:

Family.
I Love my family! 
They are the best people I know. 
Here are somethings I love about my family:

 My mom is always willing to listen and always wants to talk. Sometimes I think she understands me more than I do. I hope to be as good a mom as her one day. 

My dad is hilarious. He has dad humor down and I love it. I seem to have inherited his cheesy jokes and silly catch phrases, which I love. Even when I am having a bad day my dad knows how to cheer me up. 

My older sister, Katie, is my best friend. I realize I talk about her a lot on this little blog, but we spend a lot of time together. She is such a good example to me and although sometimes it is hard to live up to what she has already accomplished, I still love being next in line because that means she is there to help me. Katie also has amazing style and I love that she shares her clothes with me. 

My little sister, Karlie, she is my other best friend. Although I don't get to see Karlie as much as Katie, I love every moment we spend together. She is silly and loves to do movie quotes with me and she is an amazing artist! I love to admire her works of art; they are beautiful. 

Last, but not least, is my superb brother, Brendan. Although Brendan can be a stinker at times, I love hanging out with him. He tries to look tough on the outside, but he really is just a teddy bear on the inside. He also wears really cool socks. 

I have the best family ever and I am so thankful to spend eternity with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar