Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm thankful #4

Countdown: 3 more days!

Today I am thankful for:

Church. 
I am thankful that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
I am thankful I was raised in the church. 
I am thankful I know that the Lord has a plan for me.
I am thankful that I know families can be together forever.
I am thankful for service.
I am thankful for the friends I have made within the church.
I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father.
I am thankful for the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for me. 
I am thankful for that I am able to take the sacrament each week.
I am thankful for the blessings I have received through the church.
I am thankful I am able to attend a church owned university.
I am thankful for prayer.
I am thankful for the small promptings of the Spirit. 
I am thankful for the peace this knowledge brings me. 


This church brings me joy and happiness and I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar