Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm thankful #5

Countdown: 2 more days!

Today I am thankful for:

Music.
There is just something that happens when a really good song comes on. It touches the soul. It changes you. 
This evening my sister and I were talking about music and exchanging songs. It helped me remember why I love music so much. There are so many different kinds of music and they all have a purpose. Sometimes the only way to understand something is through music. For me, many times the things that are most precious to me are easily expressed in music when words can't be strung together. 

"For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads." 

This is one of my favorite songs. It's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar