Sunday, November 6, 2011

50

This is my 50th post! For some reason I am very proud of that. When I started this blog, I just hoped I would write on it occasionally, but it has turned into something that I love to do (and it's a great way for me to procrastinate).

Things I did this weekend:

  • saw a really depressing play, The Elephant Man with friends from work
  • flew a not-so-glow-in-the-dark, glow-in-the-dark kite
  • ate at Pizzeria 712
  • kicked butt at Boggle (which is why no one ever wants to play with me...)
  • swung/swang/swinged on wet swings
  • played hopscotch and four corners
  • drank yummy hot chocolate
  • watched "Say Yes to the Dress" with Ryan and Andrew (best part was Andrew's reaction to the prices of the dresses)
  • sat in my bed a read a great book
  • went to Costco with Katie and Brooke to get new tires for Katie's car
  • found a child's hooded throw blanket that was perfect for Brooke
  • also found a new reindeer for Elsa and Brian's yard
  • watched 3 movies: Tangled, Swan Princess, and Glory Road
  • talked with Katy for hours
  • ate Pigs in a Blanket (my favorite childhood food)
  • listened to an apostle of the Lord, Boyd K. Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar