So I guess I lied about the blogcation being over.
I promise I won't make anymore promises that I don't plan on keeping.
This blog post is dedicated to my dad and my sister, Karlie because they are the only ones that missed reading about my super exciting life haha.
To help make up for it I will give you a nice list of things that I have enjoyed as of late via Youtube and other time consuming websites.
- One word: sporcle.com You will spend countless hours answering trivia questions that no one really cares about, except for the Top 200 Harry Potter characters quiz, everyone cares about that, right?
- WARNING: This video may disturb you with the creepy balding man and whole denim outfit, but you will definitely get this catchy tune stuck in your head.
- After that you will need some cheering up and this will surely do the trick.
- Just Say Amen Already I might have already looked through this entire tumblr twice. So funny.
- With Christmas around the corner this video is appropriate.
- Is someone's birthday coming up soon? Well fear not there is always a good video on YouTube to help you wish that special someone happy birthday!
- byuhitlist.com I just want to win once, is that too much to ask?
- Here is another catchy tune that will be stuck in your head for days, weeks, I might even say months.
- I tried to find a good Thanksgiving song. I searched on YouTube and on Google and nothing was good enough for this post unfortunately. If only someone would make a catchy Thanksgiving song I would be oh so very happy.
- Lastly, anything from Studio C. They are hilarious and I am so glad they have a show on BYUtv now.