Thursday, June 21, 2012

As of Late

Sorry I disappeared for the last couple of weeks.
These past weeks have been very busy and these are some of things I have been doing [in no particular order]:
  • Karlie came to visit twice!
  • Saw Arabian Nights
  • Saw the Mikado
  • Happy Birthday Kelly!
  • Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!
  • Happy Birthday Alicia!
  • Brendan came to town for swim camp
  • I finished my first [and hopefully last] spring term!
  • I made a tailored jacket and a sweet swimsuit!
  • watched Megamind for the first time
  • I finished an entire online class in 4 days! [not recommended]
  • I passed said online class!
  • Snow cones
  • Found this [you are welcome :)]
  • [finally] got a library card!
  • went to the dentist...
  • went to the dentist again...
  • went to the dentist one more time....[root canals not recommended]
  • made music videos with Alicia
  • helped throw an awesome Tangled birthday party for Alicia
  • fulfilled life long dream of letting floating lanterns go at Tangled party
  • went to Kaitlyn's family reunion
  • learned some big news [sorry it's a secret]
  • went to 7 Peaks for the first time this summer
  • said goodbye to Clarissa, she's off to serve the Lord in California
Well, that is all I can think of at the moment.
Now you know a little of what I have been up to.
Here are some pictures from my time away (mostly from this past week/couple of days).
Prepare yourself for a parade of pictures (nice alliteration right?)
I promise I will try to be better from now on.

2 comments:

Leave me some sugar