Sorry, you probably thought I died.
I know I left you in a very awkward position of not even finishing my vacation.
Well I PROMISE to get back to that, but at this point I'll just give you a small update in my life.
10 Things that have happened in my life recently:
- I applied for graduation!
- Met with my school adviser for the first time to complete #1
- I started my second to last semester of school!
- My best friend, Kaitlyn got MARRIED!
- I got a promotion at work and now I do cool things like count the safe.
- I found my wedding dress on Pinterest! Well sort of, I found a top part I like and a bottom part I like and I would just put the two together.
- Applied to the Disney College Program and sadly didn't get in, but maybe I'll apply again in 6 months.
- Started watching Boy Meets World every morning before school starts. I started with them in 8th grade and now they are in their senior year.
- I got a new roommate, Shannon, and she loves Harry Potter* more than I do. We have become fast friends.
- Started thinking about the future: planning my last 9 credits next semester, thinking of what I want to do when I graduate*, maybe planning a trip to Europe?, etc.
I'll be sure to touch on some more of these soon, I PROMISE.
I'll leave you with this awesome picture of Kaitlyn and I on her wedding day:
*Speaking of Harry Potter, we are planning our second annual Harry Potter Party and I am having a hard time deciding what to dress up as (these are the things that plague my mind at night). I would like to dress up as Luna Lovegood because I have her wand, but there is one huge problem with that, I don't have blonde hair. So if you happen to have a long, blonde wig let me know. I might also go as the trolley lady on the Hogwarts Express. I actually have some good ideas for that one too. If you have any other suggestions please let me know!