Monday, November 19, 2012

I like orange juice

So I came to the realization that I actually like orange juice.
This might come as a surprise to many of you that know me.
I HATED orange juice for basically my whole life.
I usually try it like once a year to see if I still hate it and I always do.
But all of a sudden in the last couple of weeks I craved it and had to have it.
I drank an entire carton (with Katie and Brooke's help, but I drank most of it) in 3 days.
3 DAYS!
That is a pretty big deal. 
I just wanted to let the world that I now like orange juice. 
This might sound insignificant or whatever, but this is my blog and I can write about anything that I want and this is what I am choosing to entertain you with. 
In other news, I'm going home tomorrow!!!!
I am so excited!!!
I haven't been home since Christmas, so I am SO ready to go back, even if it's only for a few days.
Welp, I'm going to bed because I have to get up bright and early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar