Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Movie Tuesdays

This summer Katie and I have seen a lot of movies. So far this summer we have seen King's Speech, Monte Carlo, Green Lantern, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Captain America, and Thor. (I think are more than that, but I can't think of all of them.) This evening we saw X-Men: First Class. So. Good. We just recently discovered $5 Tuesdays at the Wynnsong Theater here in Provo and we are taking full advantage of this! Between Wynnsong and the dollar theater we are set to see a movie every week for either $5 or $1! It's the best deal ever! Now Tuesdays have officially been dubbed Movie Tuesdays! I plan on trying to continue this new tradition during the school year.
Some other movies that are on my list: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Super 8, The Help, and Cowboys and Aliens.
I really love movies.

2 comments:

  1. Kelsie, by the way, the Water Gardens Cinema 6 in American Fork show movies for $3. It's a drive from Provo, and more expensive than the dollar theater, but if you're ever already in AF it's not a bad deal. Just thought I'd let you know :)
    http://www.watergardenscinema6.net/water_gardens_cin.html

    -Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks marcus! i will keep that in mind if i'm ever in the area!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar