Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last week of freedom

I planned on doing cool things this week and now that the week is more than half way over I can say that I have had a great week! My highlights of the week thus far are as follows:
  1. I got a new roommate! Her name is Kenzie and she is way cool!
  2. I went to 7 Peaks with my roommates from last year, Katie and Nielle.
  3. I went to a concert with Kelly at Gurus. They were way good too! Check them out! The band is called Amiamo; they have a single on iTunes called Phone Line. Also you can't beat the amazing sweet potato fries at Gurus
  4. Last, but not least I have been impatiently waiting the near arrival of my best friend, Kaitlyn! She comes in tomorrow and she will be staying with me for the weekend before she leaves for Jerusalem! 
Can't wait to see this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar