Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Birthday Boy Nick

Today is a special day. It's Nick's birthday! I've mentioned him here. He is probably one of the coolest guys I know. I've known Nick since 7th grade, but we didn't really become friends until our junior year of high school. Nick turns 20 today and that is a reason to celebrate! This blog post is dedicated to him. Some things that make me think of Nick:

  • Superman
  • Bohemian Rhapsody
  • Hamlet
  • Pirates of the Caribbean theme song
  • Disneyland
  • Hot dog time lines
  • AP English class
  • Tower of Terror
  • Custom shoes
  • Jeeps
  • LOST
Those are just a few things that make me think of Nick. He is one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without him. He always believes in me and has confidence in me. I have the highest respect for Nick and I wish I could be with him on his birthday so we could really celebrate. Nick you really are the best and I am so grateful to have you as a friend!

yes I am the one cowering...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar