Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Because I haven't seen enough red, white, and blue this month

I saw Captain America last night with Katie. I loved it! Seriously so good. If you haven't seen it yet, go now. I mean you can't go wrong with something like this:
I mean let's be real. How could you not like this! You have a way cool, super human guy that is just as attractive on the inside as he is on the outside and he kicks butt! Oh and I loved Peggy's makeup; I wish I could pull of red lipstick. 
Maybe I'll try it out sometime.
My friend Nick posted something on his Facebook that made me laugh. I hope he doesn't mind that I'm putting it on my blog. For those of you who don't know Nick, this is him:
Anyways, he wore his Captain America shirt to go see Captain America and he asked his mom, "Hey Mom, what'd ya think? Do I look like Captain America?" She replied with "More like Captain South America." Ha so funny. Nick (since I know you will read this) just so you know I think you would make a great Captain America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar