Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mother Dearest

I feel like such a terrible daughter. I've blogged about my dad twice and not once for my mom! I'm sorry mom. This post goes out to you.
I love talking to my parents. They are the best. I mean really they are. I was talking to my mom today like I do every day and she said that the best thing about modern technology is that she can talk to her kids everyday and I completely agree. I talk to my mom at least twice a day sometimes more. She is always willing to talk even when I don't really have anything to update her on. My mom always gives the best advice, even when I already know what I need to do. She always believes in me and tells me I can do whatever I set my mind to. I don't know what I would do without my mom. I love her so much.
I adore this picture. My dad is a cheese ball and my mom loves him for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar