Sunday, June 19, 2011

I know this cool guy, his name is Dad

Today is Father's Day and it's the first Father's Day that I don't get to be with my dad, but it's ok because no matter where I am in the world I know that my dad is the best there could ever be. I called my dad nice and early at 8:30/ 7:30 California time and wished my dad a happy father's day and then later this evening I skyped with him so he could show me his new presents. I got my dad THE COOLEST GIFT EVER! Seriously it is so cool. I got him a specialized tie with a picture of me and my siblings on it! Cool, right!? And the best part is that it was only $16 plus shipping!! Thank you Wal-Mart! I knew he would love it; it's exactly something that would fit perfectly in his wardrobe. I mean who wouldn't want a tie with a picture of the best kids ever? Well I'm glad my dad had a happy father's day and I wish I could have been there with him. He is the coolest (I know I might sound a bit repetitive) guy ever and I'm just glad he's my dad. I love you Daddy!!!
If you want to read more about my cool dad click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar