Wednesday, June 29, 2011

As of late

I realize it's been a while since I last posted and I would like to say it's because I've been busy, but really it's because I'm lazy. Actually it might be because I've been reading the last Harry Potter book, so I've been casting spells and traveling all over England with Harry, Ron, and Hermione which prevents me from blogging, but I finished it today which means I am back and with this nice gloomy weather outside, it's the perfect day to catch up. Here are some of my recent thoughts:
  • Rain should be illegal in the summer
  • It is not always fun getting stuck in the pouring rain
  • Pinterest is a way cool website
  • Nik Day has some really great music and he's from Provo
  • Rodeos are super fun! but the whole bull riding is really scary...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar