Saturday, June 11, 2011

The drive was worth it

So I'm back in Provo now and it's not that I don't love being here, it's just that my trip home was much too short. I had a lovely time home with my family and here are some pictures from the trip (I'm still not very good at taking pictures of everything I do, so there are only pictures from Karlie's graduation)
Congratulations Kar-Kar!
I love my siblings!
Brendan and Camden
We went out to dinner at my favorite chinese food place, Imperial Garden. Dad thought he would teach Ryen  how to be a walrus with chopsticks.
My parents are cute.


I just can't get over how cute she is!
Oh and this boy turned 16!
Now it's back to life in Provo, luckily I came back to sunny skies and no snow in sight! Hurray for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar