Friday, October 7, 2011

As of late

Don't worry I didn't die.
Although I wasn't sure for a while there.
I feel bad because I haven't written on here in a while. I just have been so darn busy! Who knew school could take up so much of my time! I promise to try and be better about blogging. So to catch you up on my life, here is a list of things I have been doing lately:
  1. SCHOOL. Yes, this is the thing that has been taking up all my time and preventing me from doing fun things (like this cool little blog). Although I do feel pretty accomplished because I went to the library...on a Saturday....two weeks in a row!
  2. General Conference!!! My church has a international conference twice a year where the prophet and apostles speak to the entire church. I love General Conference! I always feel renewed and happy. If you would like to watch a replay you can go here.
  3. My little sister is in town!!! Karlie is here visiting Katie and I for the week! She came for General Conference (see above) and now she is staying for the rest of the week! She is getting her first taste of college life since she doesn't start school until January. 
  4. My friend Michelle cam to visit me! I met Michelle in my singles ward back home and she is just so lovely. I really adore her. She has been telling me would come up here for General Conference for a while now and she finally came! I was very happy.
  5. Watching football! Yes, it is football season and unfortunately I didn't get an All-Sports Pass this year, so I don't have tickets to actually go to the games. Do not fret though because I still have watched the games! 
  6. Played Rock Band: Beatles. Yeah it's a lot harder when you don't know very many songs. Sorry, but I didn't grow up on the Beatles like everyone else did apparently.
  7. Saw the Tanglewood Marionettes. I got free tickets from work to see The Dragon King and it was amazing!!! Sometimes the talents of others just astound me.
Well that is all I can think of right now. It's not really that exciting. Sorry. In other news we got our first snow yesterday...not really that happy about it. I was getting excited for the fall weather, but then we got bombarded with winter early! Hopefully it will warm up a bit before we really get into winter. Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of weeks.
General Conference! Best seats ever! Thank you Kenzie's dad!

Conference Center

Dearest Michelle
Karlie and I 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave me some sugar