Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Siân-Amy!

Today is my lovely friend, Siân-Amy's birthday!!! I just adore Siân-Amy; she is one of my best friends. Siân-Amy and I work together at the ticket office and that is how are friendship started. This summer we got to know each other pretty well and now we are really good friends. We have so much fun together and I know that life would be pretty dull without her. 
Here are some things that I love about Siân-Amy:

  1. she loves to talk
  2. she has a cool English accent
  3. we have the same sense of humor
  4. she always makes me laugh
  5. she has taught me a ton of English vernacular 
  6. she loves to rhyme
  7. she loves to sing at any moment

Happy Birthday Siân-Amy!!!!!

Oh and in other news, my friend Michelle just got her mission call!!! She will be serving in the Tampa, Florida  mission speaking Spanish!!! I'm so excited for her! She is going to be such a great missionary!
Isn't she just beautiful! (Thank you Facebook for the picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar