Thursday, January 26, 2012

Red lipstick

I have a new recent obsession.
I am obsessed with red lipstick.
I never thought I could pull off red lipstick.
Maybe I was just self conscious.
Or maybe it's the fact that I rarely wear makeup.
For whatever the reason, I have decided that it was totally silly to ever think that!
Any girl can look good in red lipstick.
When I wear red lipstick I feel completely invincible.
I feel like I am on top of the world and everyone notices that confidence.
Some of my inspirations are:
Kate Beckinsale in Pearl Harbor
Hayley Atwell in Captain America

Naomi Davis from Rockstar Diaries

I saw a tutorial for lipstick from The Girls with Glasses Show and thought you might enjoy it too!



Also I learned a cool trick from Kelly!
You know when you where lipstick and it gets on the inside of your lip and then lipstick gets on your teeth?
Problem solved! Just do this:
sLxu2g on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
So smart!
Hopefully now you all feel confident enough to wear some red lipstick!
Trust me it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar