Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I have 3 things on my mind right now

Recently I have had a lot of things on my mind, 
but the things that are the most pressing 
and that seem to keep me from getting a completely restful sleep are (in no particular order):
FIRST
 Starting a business is hard work.
My entrepreneurship class is great and I'm really enjoying it, but it is definitely stressing me out a bit.
I'm sure everything will turn out fine, but for now I can't really stop thinking about it.
I don't think I even said what we decided to do, but just so you know we decided to do the baby blankets.
My recent problem is finding a way to get fabric for a good price.
Question for my readers: How much would you pay for a homemade baby blanket?
AND What could be added or enhanced to the blanket to make you pay more for the blanket?
SECOND
This is slightly related to the first one.
I am thinking about adding a business minor.
It might add another semester to my schooling, but I think it might be a smart idea.
Luckily it's not a very long major and I've already completed some of the classes.
I think it would be really applicable to me.
Then if I ever want to start my own business, I'll know what I'm doing.
THIRD
London Study Abroad this summer?
I got an email this past weekend from one of the professors that do the London program telling me to apply.
I've always wanted to go to London.
I think I would really love it.

I mean look at that view. BEAUTIFUL!
The only thing that is pulling me back is that my family is planning a family vacation for the beginning of August and I might miss it.
Unless my family decides to push it back one week...
That would be great.

So basically I have some big things on my mind.
I know everything will work out and I will be exactly where I should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar