Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

I hope your 4th of July was as delightful as mine!
Mine included:
  • Pancakes at noon
  • Walking in the scorching heat to get to work
  • Working with some awesome people for 5 and half hours
  • Eating every snack imaginable while working
  • Getting into Stadium of Fire for FREE! [I just had to flash my badge and I was in! Cool, right?!]
  • Listening to the Beach Boys LIVE!
  • Sitting with good friends and watching some awesome fireworks
  • Root beer floats and pretzel salad!
  • Staying up WAY too late just talking
 Here are a couple of pathetic attempts to catching the fireworks haha
I found a couple of pictures that BYU took and they are much better than mine. 
If you want to check them out go to their facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar