Thursday, September 8, 2011

What a week

Things I have done this week:
  • rode a ferris wheel with Siân-Amy, Clarissa, and Melinda
  • got free popcorn, soda, and cotton candy
  • worked with Lea Salonga's merchandise man, Will, and stood about 5 feet away from her while she signed autographs. you can read more about my experiences with Lea Salonga here.
  • got a free t-shirt and cd from previously said merchandise man
  • got Katie and Brooke hooked on the lovely website Pinterest. if you don't know what it is you should check it out, but be warned: you WILL become addicted
And the week isn't even over yet! I may have fit in some homework in there, but despite any of the homework I have done the things I have done this week have made up for it. Life is wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Heavens. Is that in front of the Library?? Say wha? Byu is movin up...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugar