Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The weekend should always have 3 days

First three day weekend of the school year and it was fantastic! Here are some things I did this weekend:
  • breakfast at Kelly's. My first german pancakes and they were delicious!
  • watching BYU beat Ole Miss! 14-13 baby!! Go Cougars!!
  • went to a Latin Festival with Siân-Amy, which included belly dancing, fake mariachi band, wrestling (the staged kind), a man with bag pipes, and Sammy's.
  • manicotti with Katie, Brooke, and Alisha.
  • The Help. I loved this movie! I'm almost done with the book and it is all so good! I went with a group of friends for Elsa's birthday.
  • BBQ at Elsa and Brian's house! To celebrate Labor Day we had kebabs, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, salad, grilled pineapple, and to top it off s'mores with Reese's peanut butter cups.
Three day weekends are the best, but spending them with friends are even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar