Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Last weekend

Karlie came into town this weekend!
It was fun having her here. 
We didn't do anything too exciting, but this is what we did: 
  1. Took some fun pictures and played with photoshop
  2. Looked at THIS website for a while
  3. Watched clips of some of our favorite musicals
  4. Went to dinner at Rumbi Island Grill
  5. Went shopping (new shoes and shirt! woo!)
  6. I went to a birthday party and Katie and Karlie started watching Gilmore Girls
  7. Tried to scare Karlie and epically failed
  8. Introduced Karlie to her very first J-Dawg
  9. Watched a lot of Gilmore Girls
  10. Hung out with Briggs
  11. Ate Little Caesar's pizza
  12. Got home taught
  13. Went to church
  14. Ate some yummy dinner
  15. BOUGHT HUNGER GAMES TICKETS!!!!!
  16. Waited for Karlie's friend to pick her so they could head back up to Idaho :(
 Karlie and I 
 Isn't she cute?
 Katie and I
 Lemonade.
 Rumbi. Yum.
 I missed these girls!
 Happy Birthday Katy!
My favorite people from my freshman ward.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE FOR MY BABY BLANKETS!!!!
GO HERE NOW!!!
It would really mean so much to me if you would buy one and tell your friends!
PLEASE spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar