Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4: stranger

Day 4: Stranger
So I feel like this is kind of an awkward thing to have a picture of...
I mean no matter what you are in a weird position....
You could take a picture of a random person on the street and be a creeper 
and if they catch you taking said picture it's even more awkward. 
I was trying to think of other ways stranger could be interpreted.
I thought of  maybe doing something along the lines of when you haven't seen something in a while and you say, "Hey, stranger." 
So my picture isn't actually a person, but a place.
This might be bad, but I haven't been to the temple in a while.
Mostly because my recommend expired and I kept forgetting to get it renewed.
Today Katie and I had the opportunity to go to the temple.
We were able to do some works for my grandma who passed away last year. 
It was a beautiful day.
I love the temple. 

If you would like to learn more about temples go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some sugar